Friday, August 12, 2011

A letter TO God By God

My Dear God,

Namastey !

Before starting my writing I want to thank You for giving me inspiration and ability to write this letter to You.

Here in the world created by You in my life given by You I am very fine. And hope You would be happy to know that I am very happily living here. My family, my brother and sisters and my friends all are fine here.

I am writing You this letter to convey my heartiest gratitude to You for various surprises and unasked wonderful gifts. Before that I want to apologize You for being 22 Years 6 Months and 27 Days late in thanking You. My sincere apology to You for the time I disrespected You or hurt You. I am sorry for the time I did not believe you. I know you live here in my soul and I have lied and hurt even myself many times so to You, Sorry for that too.

I have full faith on You and I know You are so kind to forgive me(Your child).

I don't know how to show the gratitude for the things and the gifts You have given to me.

Thank You for giving me a wonderful body and human life. I'll try to take more care of this now.

I am thanking You for giving the world's best Mother - Father and Sweetest & Loving Sisters to me.

I know thanking You is not sufficient for all these relations You have given to me. People like So caring Dadi Maa, as life guide Chachas and loving Chachis, cute sisters and wonderful brothers and many more...

It has always been a beautiful surprise for me when You gifted me friends on the right time I needed. I love all of them and they are too good and caring.

The Best gift You gave me is the education, wisdom and values. All these through great teachers. I am very grateful to all of them and I am owe to them. I would try to return my favor by making them proud of me.

I have never asked You for such a great and incredible nation "Bharat", but You gave me even that. I am owe to my nation also.

Please forgive me my dear God cause I cannot thank You for all the gifts I got from You. I am thanking You for giving me food, healthy life, pleasant weather, comfortable home and earth, good cloths, proper job, excellent care, loving people fresh air, water and lots of things.

I want to thank You for giving me the courage and inspiration to be the writer of this letter and giving me strength to share it with all. Though I know its not me who wrote this letter, it's only You from my soul. And finally thanks for giving me the power to accept this truth.

Excited to Live... :)

Yours Lovingly,
Son

No comments:

Post a Comment