Sunday, August 28, 2011

Congratulations ! Jai Hind !

I wish I can transform the emotions to words and share with you all... But still trying to do !

I am lucky to see, feel and be the Part of this movement but was feeling a little shame also because I could not do enough for my country ! No issue, what all I wanted to do and I should have done I will do from now onwards !


The Winning moment is one of the best moments of my life ! The smile on everyone's face was having the Pride of being Indian ! I had the Indian flag in my hand and was feeling blessed to be an Indian !


As I am feeling, I have got a new meaning to my life and something I dream about, I want to say a thanks to all !

I want to thanks All of those who were against this and were demotivating us. In fact they were actually motivating us and wanted us to proof them wrong ! They Played an important role !


I want to thanks All of the suPPorters for their suPPort and faith that made us to win this !


I want to thanks my family members and my friends for having the faith on me while I was involved in the same ! My sincere apologies to them for not respecting the care they showered on me in this Period !


I want to thanks IAC and IAC Chennai for accepting me as I am and giving me this chance !

I want to thanks all of our Political leaders for listening to us and resPecting the Public's Sentiments !

I salute to all Indians for making this dream true, for making history and for Putting a real Picture of INDIA before the world !

And at the end of the Note I want to Promise to myself that I'll try follow the PrinciPles of Gandhi Ji and Anna Ji ! I'll be honest to myself, to my PeoPle and to my country ! I Promise I'll be a good citizen !

Jai Hind !
Proud to be INDIAN !
Feeling a new Life within Me !

No comments:

Post a Comment