Friday, June 24, 2011

when I be at beach I miss my world.

When I see an old lady,
I miss my Dadi Maa,
I wish I could touch her feet and say "Don't worry, I am fine.".



When I see little kids Playing,
I miss Vrinda & Varun,
I wish I could hug them and Play with them.

When I see two sisters,
 I miss Choti di & Badi Di,
I wish I could tell them how sPecial they are for me and how I NjoYed my childhood because of them.

When I see a couPle walking together, sometime fighting,
I miss Mum & Paa,I wish I could tell them how lucky I am to have them and want to be with them.

When I see a family,
 I miss my home,
I wish I could say thanks to them for their care and go on a triP with them.

When I see a grouP of friends,
I miss my friends,
I wish I could have them there and do the same masti again. 

When I see a young couple,
I miss her,
I wish I could have her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment